Water Heater Rescue and Plumbing Services
Water Heater Rescue and Plumbing Services is your one-stop shop for water heaters and plumbing repair and maintenance. When you choose our services, you get qualified and experienced plumbers and affordable, friendly services tailored to your needs.
Plumbing, Drainage, and Water Heater Experts
We provide a range of services including:
Water Heaters and Boilers
- Natural Gas Water Heaters
- Propane Water Heaters
- Electric Water Heaters
- Tankless Water Heaters
- Combi Boiler Installation
- Warranty Services
Installation and Repair
- Garbage disposal installation
- Leaking pipe repair
- Leaky faucet repair
- Sink leak repair
- Toilet leak repair
- Broken toilet repair
- Shower leak repair
Plumbing and Drainage
- Garbage disposal repair
- Clogged sink repair
- Clogged toilet repair
- Main drainage clean
- Storm & sewer drain clean
- Camera drain inspection
- High-pressure water jet install
- New sink install
- New faucet install
- New toilet install
- Water pipe installation
- Drain pipe installation
- Gas line installation
A Tradesman For Any Size Job
We are a full-service plumbing company
We offer inspection, installation, maintenance, and repairs for:
- Faucets & Plumbing Fixtures
- Kitchen Sinks
- Sewer Lines
- Laundry Drains
- Gas Lines
- Bathroom Sinks
- Bathtubs and Showers
- Water Heaters
- Drain Services
- Garbage Disposals
- Water Lines/Pipe Work
- Backflow Prevention
We also carry many popular brands of plumbing materials and fixtures so we can evaluate the work, help you choose a replacement part or fixture, and install it for you too. We are your one-stop shop for plumbing services!
With Water Heater Rescue and Plumbing Services not only do you get qualified and experienced Metro Vancouver plumbers, you also get friendly and affordable plumbing services tailored to your needs.
Call us at 604.628.3333 to book an inspection or consultation for your next plumbing project. Should the unthinkable happen, we’re available at all hours to respond to your plumbing emergency.
Water Heater and Plumbing Installation Service
We provide maintenance, repairs, and installation in both residential and commercial settings. A typical hot water tank installation can take between 2 and 4 hours, and a tankless water heater installation can take between 6 and 8 hours. Plumbing installation times vary depending on the plumbing fixture.
Our installation services include:
- Hot Water Tank Installation
- Tankless Water Heater Installation
- Sink Installation
- Faucet Installation
- Toilet Installation
- Dishwasher Installation
- Garbage Disposal Installation
- Tub Spout Installation
- Water Pipe Installation
- Gas Pipe Installation
- Drain Pipe Installation
Booking a Commercial Appointment
To book a commercial water heater or plumbing appointment, call one of our customer service specialists or send an appointment request by email. Our customer service specialists can book your appointment and answer any questions you may have. Before we begin any work, we require a signature or approval from a company decision-maker who is authorized to sign on behalf of the company.
To serve you better, please have the following information available:
- Water heater model number and serial number
- Water heater voltage and wattage
Water Heater Permit Requirements
You may require a permit to have your plumbing fixture or water heater installed. We can help with the permit application making it an easy step in the process.
All gas water heaters require a gas permit. This fee is determined by your local municipality and includes a paperwork processing fee. Some municipalities may also require earthquake straps to secure your tank in place and pass your municipal inspection. Please call for details.
Water Heater Warranties
As of 2016, the standard manufacturer warranty includes 8 years tank warranty and 6 years parts warranty. Rheem Energy Star certified water heaters come with 8 years tank warranty and 8 years parts warranty. Our water heater repair warranty length is 30 days.
We offer 3 water heater warranty options for new tanks:
| Warranty Type
|| 8 years
|| 8 years
|| 10 years
Plumbing fixture warranties vary by manufacturer. We offer a 1 limited year labour warranty on plumbing installations.
Water Heater and Plumbing Repair
Water Heater Repair
We provide maintenance, repairs, installation, and warranties on many water heater brands, including:
Rheem, State Industries, Navien Tankless, Bradford White, Kenmore, Rinnai Tankless, John Wood, Whirlpool, Bosch, GSWGE, Noritz, AO Smith, Richmond, Paloma, American Water Heaters, Polaris, Takagi, Ruud, Giant, And more!
Is your water heater currently under warranty? We don’t just repair water heaters – we’re also a warranty service provider for many brands.
Water Heater Warranty
Call us or email your water heater brand, model number, and serial number from the rating plate on your tank, and we will do a free, no-obligation check into your current warranty terms. You can also check your water heater age here.
Water Heater Parts and Tank Sales
Are you looking for parts or tank sales? Please note we do not currently offer parts, hot water tank, or tankless water heater sales without installation. All of our services are sold as a package.
We can repair all of your plumbing fixtures, including:
- Faucet Repair
- Toilet Repair
- Garbage Disposal Repair
- Tub Spout Repair
- Shower Repair
- Water Pipe Repair
- Gas Pipe Repair (Gas Leaks)
- Drain Pipe Repair
Building Commercial Success
- Water Heater Flush
- Tankless Flush
- Pressure Reducing Valve (PRV) Testing and Replacement
- Boiler Service
- Safety Devices
1. Flush your water heater every year (or more often). New installations automatically join our Flush Reminder Program. We will call you every year on the anniversary of your water heater install to remind you to have it flushed.
2. Check the pressure reducing valve every six months. This valve regulates the water entering your home from the municipality. Your home water pressure should be between 45 to 75 PSI. Pressure above 75 PSI can damage your home plumbing system and cause your water heater to leak prematurely. This will not be covered by the tank warranty.
3. Add safety upgrades. These include:
- Tank Pan
- Expansion Tank
- T&P Relief Valve
- Earthquake Straps
- Water Leak Detector
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
4. Check your plumbing for leaks and cracks. Add food colouring to your toilet tank to check for cracks in the porcelain. Inspect the drains under your sinks to check for any ageing or cracks on the plastic pipes. Test your fixture shutoffs by turning them counter-clockwise to ensure that they can properly control water flow to your fixtures. Read more tips on our blog.